Join the Club
Membership Year runs from 1st September to 31st August.
You can apply online from here or download a form from here and apply by post. Payment for both new and renewal memberships can be made by BACS (details on the form) or by cheque. The membership fees for the year are as follows:
- Adult (18 years old and over) SCA member £30
- Adult (18 years old and over) non SCA member £35
- Junior (under 18 years old) £15
- Concession (Student, Unwaged, Retired) £15
- Family (up to two Adult & up to 3 Junior) £45
NB Please note, the Club has limited equipment and resources to support inexperienced paddlers so membership applications must be approved by the Membership Secretary and the Committee.
By completing the membership application form you agree to abide by the conditions set out in the Paddler's Agreement and abide by the Club's policies which are available to read or download from Policies & Regulations page.
Members who have been accepted and paid their membership fee may then:
- Participate in Club trips and activities
- Join the Club's e-mail distribution list
- Post on the Club's Facebook Members Group page
- Attend Club pool training sessions